Microsoft Office 365 Rebranded To Microsoft 365
Over the past few years, productivity suites have become more and more popular with businesses of all sizes, in a wide and varied range of industries. It’s the type of solution that has something to offer everyone.
Cloud-based technologies, in general, are changing the way users like you view the capabilities of their technology. One of the most popular business productivity suites worldwide is getting a new name – Microsoft 365.
This will apply to all commercial plans, including:
- Office 365 Business Essentials, rebranded as Microsoft 365 Business Basic
- Office 365 Business Premium, rebranded Microsoft 365 Business Standard
- Office 365 Business and Office 365 Pro Plus, rebranded Microsoft 365 Apps (with Microsoft using “for business” and “for enterprise” to differentiate as needed)
This change does not apply to the following plans:
- Office 365 for Enterprise
- Office 365 E1
- Office 365 E3
- Office 365 E5
- Office 365 for Firstline
- Office 365 F1
- Office 365 for Education
- Office 365 A1
- Office 365 A3
- Office 365 A5
- Office 365 for Government
- Office 365 G1
- Office 365 G3
- Office 365 G5
This newly named solution shows Microsoft’s commitment to the cloud computing space and recognizes how important the solution has become to businesses around the world.
Like this article? Check out the following blogs to learn more: