Why Should You Choose Advanced Endpoint Protection To Protect Your Business From Cyber Threats?
Whether it’s malware, a virus, or another threat, the right Endpoint Detection and Response solution will spot threats as they happen, and keep them from causing damage. Do you know why this is a necessary part of an effective cybersecurity defense?
Having the right cybersecurity technology is just a part of doing business in today’s world. In fact, security solutions like firewalls and antivirus software accounted for $23 billion in annual revenue last year – it’s likely that you contributed to that in some small way.
Have you invested in the right endpoint protection?
Today’s Cybercrime Threats Are Evolving – Your Cybersecurity Needs To Evolve Too
It’s estimated that the global cybercrime industry will cause up to $6 trillion in damages in just a few years. Today, the average phishing attack costs businesses $1.6 million, and the average cost for all expenses involved in a ransomware attack is $732,520, and double that, for organizations that pay the ransom.
In order to avoid these costs and fight rapidly evolving and diverse cybersecurity threats, you need enterprise next-generation endpoint protection that leverages the power of advanced AI engines, automated endpoint protection and rollback capabilities to keep your business safe.
Known as “next-generation cybersecurity”, this advanced type of cybersecurity software uses artificial intelligence to better predict, identify, and eliminate harmful malware. This new breed of cybersecurity technology is taking the business world by storm:
- 61% of enterprises say they cannot detect breach attempts today without the use of AI technologies.
- 48% say their budgets for AI in cybersecurity will increase by an average of 29% in 2020.
For as much as IT allows your business to do, it can also present a number of threats to your business if it isn’t properly protected. Your business’ laptops, tablets, smartphones, and other wireless devices present opportunities for cybercriminals, or misinformed employees to put you at risk.
The best way to start strengthening your cyber defenses is with a comprehensive and reliable Endpoint Detection And Response (EDR) solution. This cybersecurity solution detects and eliminates threats as they happen. This is especially important if you currently rely on a free or basic antivirus solution, which can be easily circumvented.
Introducing SentinelOne Endpoint Protection
Developed to provide holistic defense-in-depth, SentinelOne Endpoint Detection & Response (EDR) solutions protect systems before, during, and after a malware attack, employing different technologies and methodologies where necessary:
- Passive Protection: SentinelOne uses a static AI engine to monitor systems for signs of malware, eliminating the need for ongoing scans.
- Active Defense: The Behavioral AI engine watches for malicious activity, flagging, and eliminating a range of threats, from file-based malware to zero-day exploits.
- After The Attack: Using an Automated Endpoint Detection and Response system, SentinelOne gathers forensic data and takes the necessary steps to prevent damage – network isolation, and endpoint restoration.
Comprehensive Endpoint Protection
SentinelOne EDR will protect you from a range of threats, including:
- Malware: Whether it’s conventional malware such as trojans, ransomware, worms, backdoors, or memory-only, SentinelOne will keep it off your systems.
- Exploits: Cybercriminals can hide exploits in Office documents, Adobe files, automated macros, and spear-phishing emails, as well as penetrate your systems while you browse the web. SentinelOne keeps you safe from both.
- Live/Insider: You also have to protect yourself from insider and active threats – Powershell, WMI, PowerSploit, VBS, Mimikatz, and the list goes on. SentinelOne actively detects and eliminates these threats before they cause any damage.
One of the more threatening aspects of cybercrime is that criminals can adapt their methods to guarantee effectiveness. Most hackers change up their attack method for each target, which limits the results of defenses based on known files and attacks.
Security based on advanced algorithms that can adapt and learn creates a system that can become familiar with the normal patterns associated with each user and device, detecting anomalies in those patterns quickly.
Defend Your Data With SentinelOne Endpoint Detection & Response
Standard, free trial, consumer-grade cybersecurity solutions won’t cut it anymore. Not when it comes up against the types of malware that cybercriminals are using today.
If you want to stay safe, you need to invest in something more advanced – something like SentinelOne. Outsource IT Solutions is proud to offer SentinelOne Endpoint Detection & Response to current and new clients in whatever way that best suits their needs.
Need Expert Cybersecurity Assistance?
If you’re unsure of where to begin with SentinelOne, don’t worry, you don’t have to handle it alone. Outsource IT Solutions will help you assess your security needs, consider your IT budget, and develop a robust cybersecurity defense.
Like this article? Check out the following blogs to learn more: