Managed Security Services Naperville, Aurora, Chicago Il
Customized Managed Security Services that offer 24×7 protection
Cyberattack threats are becoming more hostile day by day and protecting business-critical data has never been more challenging than now. This holds true for organizations of all sizes across every industry. Today, organizations must have safeguards in place against all types of threats. These may range from simple malware attacks to sophisticated and ever-evolving state sponsored attacks.
Every organization must be able to quickly respond to potential threats and minimize risk, while also ensuring compliance with cybersecurity policies. This can be achieved with the help of Managed Security Services.
At Outsource IT Solutions Group, located in Naperville Il, we offer an entire array of Managed Security Services. Our services act as an extension of your organization’s security operations. We develop effective, flexible and reliable Managed Security Solutions that are designed to meet the unique demands and needs of your organization.
Our Managed Security Services Offerings
Outsource IT Solutions Group helps organizations respond to changing cybersecurity threats and protect business-critical systems. Our suite of Managed Security Services includes:
- In addition to implementing solutions for protection against viruses, spyware and malware, we also protect businesses from Ransomware attacks. We have the expertise to help you avoid ransomware attacks and we can also help determine the best course of action in case your systems are already infected.
- Find out more about our Ransomware services.
- Firewall Support
- Choose and implement the right firewall technologies for your business environment with our Firewall Support services. We make use of a range of tried-and-tested hardware and software dors to implement firewall sovenlutions.
- Learn more about our Firewall Support services.
- Internet Security
Our Internet Security services allow you to develop internet connectivity solutions for your organization. Our services span encryption, intrusion detection and prevention and internet content filtering, among others.
Learn more about our Internet Security services.
- Virus, Spyware and Malware Detection and Removal
- We help organizations develop a robust and comprehensive security solution that minimizes the threat of viruses, spyware and malware. We also offer the necessary tools and assist you in case your systems get infected.
- Learn more about our Virus, Spyware and Malware Detection and Removal services.
- Email Phishing and Training
- We make use of a leading security awareness training and simulated phishing platform to offer Email Phishing and Training to businesses. Our tool allows you to manage critical IT problems related to ransomware, spear phishing and social engineering attacks.
- Find out more about our Email Phishing and Training services.
Intrusion Detection and Prevention
- Intrusion Prevention is a preemptive approach to network security. In addition to actively monitoring network traffic (Intrusion Detection), the goal is to proactively identify threats. These threats could then be neutralized before your business is impacted. In addition to following best practices to design your network, this could involve intentionally trying to compromise (hack) your network in a controlled environment.
- Find out more about our Intrusion Detection and Prevention services.
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) Implementation Services
- SIEM software products combine security information management and security event management. These tools provide real time analysis of events generated by network monitoring tools. Instead of reacting to a problem, these tools allow your network environment to be managed proactively.
- Find out more about our SIEM Implementation services.
- Two Factor Authentication
- A method of controlling access to your computer network by only allowing in user devices whose identity has been verified in two different ways. Two-factor authentication adds a second level of authentication to an account log-in. The first level is usually a user ID and password. The second could be as simple as a second level password or a security question. A much more secure method would be to use a secure token (a physical device used to gain access to a network), bio-metric data or fingerprints.
- Find out more about our Two Factor Authentication services.
Why Outsource IT Solutions Group for Managed Security Services?
At Outsource IT Solutions Group, we take pride in offering comprehensive Managed Security Services. Thanks to our deep compliance and expertise in IT security, we have helped many businesses in and around Chicago strengthen information security defenses while lowering costs.
We possess the right technologies, sophisticated threat management capabilities and flexible methodologies to help implement robust security solutions. Our experience and expertise in IT security enables you to get sustainable and automated data protection, business enablement and compliance management.
Our Managed Security Services are a cost-effective solution that helps minimize business risk, accelerates detection and response and extends your in-house IT security team.
Find out how we can help your business stand out from the competition. Get in touch with us today!
Managed Security Consulting Services and Support Naperville, Aurora, Chicago and Suburbs
Outsource IT Solutions Group provides Managed Security Consulting Services and Support throughout the Chicago area including, but not limited to, the following cities: