Windows Surface Pro 4, is it a Tablet or a Laptop Computer? Microsoft Product Support Naperville, Aurora, Chicago
Outsource Solutions Group, located in Naperville IL, can help provide you with the support necessary to integrate Windows Surface Pro 4 Tablet Computer technology into your organization. We also support earlier versions of the Surface, 2 and 3 Pro.
Technically the Surface Pro 4 is a Tablet computer, but there isn’t much that a desktop or laptop PC can do that a Surface Pro 4 can’t. It is probably best described as a tablet/laptop hybrid.
Windows Tablet Surface Pro 4 Sales and Support, Naperville, Aurora, Chicago
Though there are many more apps available on the IOS and Android platforms; Windows tablets are the only ones which can run a full function version of Microsoft Office. There are other benefits to a Windows based Tablet platform:
- Multiple user accounts
- Ability to hook up multiple monitors
- Ability to use 3rd party peripherals
- View apps side by side
- File manager
- Better handwriting support
- Runs all browsers
- Ability to run legacy software
- Surface Pro 4 has the proportions of a sheet of paper so that it feels familiar in your hands. It goes from tablet to laptop in a snap with the multi-position Kickstand and improved keyboard.
- Powered by Windows 10, Surface Pro 4 turns from a tablet into a full powered laptop while running all of your desktop software.
- Surface Pro 4 is your mobile workstation, with Intel®Core™ processors that allow you to run multiple programs.
- The battery lasts up to 9 hours so you can work uninterrupted. Now you can take your Surface with you all day.
- Video conference in HD with the 5MP front-facing camera or take stunning pictures and video with the 8MP autofocus rear-facing camera.
- OFFICE, OFFICE, OFFICE
Windows Surface Pro Sales and Technical Support Naperville, Chicago and Suburbs
Outsource IT Solutions Group provides Windows Surface Pro Technical Support throughout the Chicago area including, but not limited to, the following cities: