Public, Private and Hybrid Cloud Computing Consulting Support and Services Waukegan Il, Chicago and Suburbs
Outsource IT Solutions Group Provides Public, Private and Hybrid Cloud Computing Consulting Support and Services in Waukegan and throughout the Chicago Area
Outsource IT Solutions Group, Inc., located in Naperville Illinois (IL), provides comprehensive network Information Technology (IT) consulting support and services in Waukegan (60079, 60085, 60087) and all Chicago suburbs. Cloud computing comes in 3 forms: Public Clouds, Private Clouds and Hybrid Clouds. We will help you choose and implement the right cloud computing solutions for your business environment. Give us a call at 630-701-3393 or contact us via email.
What is Public Cloud Computing?
Public Cloud Computing could save your Waukegan based business a significant amount of money on software, hardware, upgrades and services. Here is how it works:
Instead of purchasing hardware and software to be hosted at your office, Public Cloud Computing puts your programs and data on a highly secure shared “super server” at an offsite data center.
These servers have huge amounts of storage space and power that no small business could ever fully utilize.
The data center then rents a portion of the space, power and software licenses to multiple businesses, giving you top of the line resources at a fraction of the cost.
- All you need is an internet connection and you’re in business.
- This is the option that most small businesses will choose.
What is Private Cloud Computing?
Private Cloud Computing is similar to Public Cloud Computing except that it offers your Waukegan Small Business a higher level of security and control.
- Instead of residing on a secure shared super server, your programs and data are stored on a standalone server with a standalone network.
- This standalone server can be located at a 3rd party provider’s location or behind your own onsite firewall.
- This solution is obviously more expensive than the Public Cloud option, but you may want to consider it for your most sensitive applications since it gives you the greatest level of security and control.
What is Hybrid Cloud Computing?
Hybrid Cloud Computing is an environment where you utilize both public and private options for your Waukegan small business.
- You can operate each aspect of your business in the most cost effective environment.
- You could operate your most critical applications on a Private Cloud while running the majority of your applications in a Public Cloud environment.