Great Employees Wanted!
Are You Tired Of Not Being Treated Like A Hero? Tired Of Management Not Giving You The Tools You Need To Get The Job Done? Do You Like The Challenge Of Lots Of Variety?
If you want to join a team whose focus is providing the highest value, most efficient and reliable computer and network support to its clients…we want to talk to you!
We will give you access to the latest tools, techniques and best practices all while receiving tremendous latitude for growth. We offer an outstanding benefits package and a competitive salary.
A little about us…we are a Microsoft Certified Gold Competency Partner based in Naperville, Illinois and have been serving the Chicagoland area for 18 years. We focus on Managed Services for infrastructure-related work using Microsoft technologies in the SMB (small and medium business) market. We employ robust tools for managing and monitoring our clients and actively use the solutions we sell internally.
If You Are Serious About Joining A Team Of Champions – Apply Now! Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full Time/Salaried Positions Available:
- Sales Associate
Three (3)+ years sales experience required, with IT industry experience preferred. A proven ability to bring in business plus superior written and verbal communication skills are also required. The individual will be responsible for prospecting, setting appointments, attending sales meetings, writing proposals and closing sales. This is a terrific opportunity to work in a fast-paced and exciting environment. Click Here to Apply
- Systems Engineer
Three (3)+ years experience and certifications relating to firewalls, routers, servers and Microsoft networks. The candidate will have strong communication skills along with the ability to support, design, install and document our customer’s diverse network environments. Experience with Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2012R2, Virtualization (Both VMware and Hyper-V), VDI Technology, Microsoft Exchange 2010 /2013, Microsoft Remote Desktop Services, HP ProLiant Servers, Cisco and Juniper Switches, Routers, Firewalls and Cisco Aironet/Meraki Wireless is preferred. The position requires travel by car throughout Chicago and the surrounding suburbs as well as the ability to manage multiple projects and problems efficiently. Click Here To Apply
- Senior Engineer
Day to day roles and responsibilities for this role include:
- Acting as a technical lead for assigned managed services accounts
- Assisting sales in the ongoing identification of risk and business opportunity for assigned managed services accounts
- Act as pre sales resource for the design, planning, and estimation of infrastructure projects
- Execute projects as defined by statement of work, managing customer expectations through said execution
- Lead execution of assigned customer managed services tasks including: execution and measurement of updates, validation of backup processes, audit of antivirus, ect…
- Act as an escalation resource for service team during high severity incidents
- Accurately document time in the time entry system and consistently following up on assigned tasks and service orders
- Provide excellent customer service to all OSG customers
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/clients and projects in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and escalate issues effectively and efficiently
- 5 years of field support experience
- 5 years of network design, build & troubleshooting with firewalls, switches, and routers and Microsoft on premise and cloud products
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE). Server 2012 or 2016
- Current Cisco CCNP or Cisco CCNA
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience with the above certifications
- Ability to work eight hours a day sitting, using a keyboard, and speaking on the phone
- Ability to bend, stoop & carry
- Travel reasonable distances by foot and in all weather conditions
- Insurable driving record, current driver license, proof of current auto insurance meeting the minimum limits
- Remote Support Champion
Great way to get your foot in the door and start your career in IT. A basic understanding of computers and Microsoft programs is helpful, as well as the initiative to further your career and knowledge of IT. Click Here To Apply
- Part-time Library Technician
Library Support Role:
- Provide gracious and friendly service to all customers
- Understand and enforce the policies and procedures of the library, while safeguarding confidential and restricted information
- Assist customers with basic functions of computers, printers, copiers, and other IT products
- Assist customers with use of the Internet
- May help in training of various technologies
- Assist with day-to-day operation of the library’s IT network including installation, configuration, maintenance, and upgrades – all under the direction of the IT Manager
- Keep informed of current technologies in hardware and software
- High School degree or equivalent
- Some network and computer skills
- Availability to work evenings and weekends
In addition to competitive pay, Outsource Solutions Group, Inc. offers one of the best total compensation packages in the industry. Benefits include: Major Medical (single and family), Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Performance Bonus, Simple IRA with a company match, Life Insurance, Long & Short Term Disability, Mileage & Toll reimbursements, Branded company shirts, Major Holiday pay, Industry certification training and vouchers. OSG covers 99% of insurance premium costs!