Chicago and Suburbs Managed IT Services
Unlike other computer consultants who profit from the failures in your IT environment,
our goal is to prevent computer problems from escalating into downtime,
data loss, interruptions in business, and financial loss. In fact, Outsource IT Solution Group's Hassle-Free
program does'nt allow us to profit from your technology problems in anyway.
The Benefits are Obvious
- Avoid expensive repairs and recovery costs. Our network monitoring and maintenance will save you money by preventing expensive network disasters from ever happening in the first place.
- Experience faster performance, fewer “glitches”, and practically zero downtime. Some parts of your system will degrade in performance over time, causing them to slow down, hang-up, and crash. Our preventative maintenance and network monitoring will detect these problems early and prevent them from escalating into more expensive repairs and downtime.
- No need for an in-house IT staff. It will feel like you have one, but without the costs. As a Hassle Free-IT client, you’ll have access to a knowledgeable support staff that can be reached quickly if you have any kind of problem or question.
- Substantial discounts on IT services. Most IT firms will nickel and dime you over every little thing they do: under these programs, you’ll have the option to pay one flat, affordable rate and get all the technical services you need. No hidden charges, caveats, or disclaimers.
- Eliminate travel time and receive quicker problem resolution. Remote monitoring will enable us to access and repair most network problems right from our office.
- IT costs become a single line budget item. You will be able to budget for network support just like rent or insurance and avoid unexpected emergency costs.
- We will fix your IT problems 24 hours a day, our Geeks never sleep, so you can. You will sleep easier knowing the “gremlins at the gate” are being watched and kept out of your network.
- We will safeguard your data.. The data on the hard disk is always more important than the hardware that houses it. If you rely on computer systems for daily operations, it’s time to get serious about protecting your critical, irreplaceable electronic information.
- Get rid of viruses, spyware and malware. You will stop annoying pop-ups and spyware from taking over your computer and network.
- Peace of Mind. As a business owner, you already have enough to worry about. We’ll make sure everything pertaining to your network security and reliability is handled so you don’t have to worry about it.
- Roll over hours. On the Premium and Professional levels, you have the opportunity to “bank” the included time, to apply to any IT requirements you have. The only caveat is that your account must be in good standing. If you pay your invoices within 30 days, you may roll over time up to one year. If your open balance exceeds 30 days, you will forfeit any banked time and start again the next month.
Frequently Asked Questions
If I sign up for this program, what is my commitment?
We request that clients sign up for a 12 month commitment to allow us to allocate the appropriate resources to your account; however you may also cancel at any time, without penalty, as long as you give us 30 days written notice.
Will you guarantee that I won’t have any technical problems or downtime?
No, we cannot guarantee that you will never have nay technical problems or downtime – no one can. However, we will guarantee you will see a significant drop in the number of problems you experience and a dramatic improvement in the speed, performance, and reliability of your system. Plus, depending on the plan level you select, we will resolve any computer network problems without billing you additional fees.
Do you offer a discount?
Yes. Customers who sign up for one year of service and pre-pay the annual commitment will receive on month of service free.